Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Welcoming Me!!!

So I decided to start a online blog today because it seems too many of us Moms forget who we are as soon as we become a mother. Like take me for instance I used to love to write, whether it be a short story, a poem, or even just my thoughts in a journal. Well almost 6 years ago that all changed when I was blessed with my first beautiful daughter. It became all about her. Since then I have been blessed with 2 other beautiful daughters (4, and 2) and now a little boy on the way in 7 short weeks. While I love them and would be willing to do anything for them I think its important to be a well balance mother. So to conclude that statement I am starting this blog as a special place for me to vent and share my thoughts. I figure this will not only be for myself but for others as well who may feel the same way I do. I am going to cover lots of stuff and this could be a pretty fun journey considering some of my thoughts are simplistic and some cover depth. So stay tuned for many to come I look forward to our journal together : )


With tons of Mommy hugs and Kisses
              Gayle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment